Monday 27 May 2013

Brief 4 Evaluation

I literally got the business cards and portfolio folder off Tom the morning of hand in so haven't taken any photographs of the final products but they are in my Module hand in.

Going forward the stock for the folder needs to be heavier than 175gsm as it does tear easily however I am pleased with the concept and the mid green colour blends well with the wooden business cards.  The business cards have been reasonably successful and Tom is really pleased with them I still think we could adjust the typeface so it is more readable . Tome has made 40 business cards all together.  He estimates it will cost £100 for 50 cards including his time which is comparable with the duplex GF smith cards I got printed.

Tom plans to use all the print collateral and also wants me to make him the large label for the End of Year Show as he is hoping to sell his chairs and table.

Overall all the design is accessible to Tom on a low budget and going forward I am going to show him how to update the Cargo website as he is planning to get more photographs after hand in.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tom despite the problems as I really feel I've been able to help him with his PPD and hopefully help him secure a job

No comments:

Post a Comment