Tuesday 28 May 2013

Brief 1 Evaluation

The outcomes for the brief could have been extended much more, for example, I could have really developed the print collateral such as bags and tags for the store rather than mocking them up.  I also would have liked to explore how to visually capture the timeline/infographic using the books, perhaps tried digital banners or better photographs.  I designed about forty different book covers with links to  subculture and cultures however the concept could be extended to an even bigger range.

I also proposed using innovative new technology such as interactive mirrors and chips in clothes however did not have time to consider how to visually promote this idea in the retail space.

I plan to take this brief forward to the End of Years show as I think its pulled together a lot of my design research and thinking. It should also make a visually interesting piece for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment